Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FUCK YEAH ALASKA

So right after I just blogged, I checked my email - and it looks like my epic voyage to alaska will be going on. and soon - Sun Country has a special that is done on the 12th of this month, and i can't afford to miss that.

Anyway, thanks for checking out my blog - I plan on getting some more picture post up soon also! i want to document my journey from minnesnowta to Alaska. Also there is some charictors around here that i gotta get some vids of posted!

Ok, I'm out yall - I need to be up in the AM to fulfill some of my wage slavery obligations.

P.S. there is prozac in the water be careful.

here - have a song for the road, we got MURS from the living legends crew & aesop Rock from the defjux camp - i need them happy pillz!



p.s.s. in alaska, it's legal to grow up to 25 plants of personal in your home, does anyone know if there are any nice head shops to say maybe get a high quality glass on glass bong to enjoy said herbs? Let me know in the comments!

No comments: