Thursday, July 23, 2009

just blog it out, uhhhhh, just blog it out

I wonder why i never feel the need to use capitalization when blogging/facebook/twitter?

I wonder how many tabs i have to have open in my internet browser to be certifiably diagnosable with a mental disorder. i'm pretty sure i had 20 open before i realized it and was like whoa calm down and decided to close them. well not all of them - i had to blog first. maybe adhd. lol.

MPR rocks soooo hard. I love it - especially when Minneapolis is at work right now starting there day - im about to go home (ha my friends couch - apt beginning of aug though!!) drink just a glass of whiskey, smoke a bowl of alaskan green, have a few 100 mg's of melatonin - flip on the boob tube and blissfully fall into sleep. It's strange now that i work graveyard im ready to wake up after my 7-8 hrs of sleep - before i always wanted to sleep longer.

Seriously - i know for all of you who stumble across this , well i cant actually believe that anyone is still reading up to this point - that this blog is random and pointless. well it is. i just feel like somehow its important that i start documenting some of the random shit in my mind. and with the interweb and unlimited storage forever and ever why the fuck not?

these are my thoughts - if you stumble across them again - i want to say hello to you. I hope you are a wiser, kinder, happier person.

yeah im done.

p.s. im gonna try to write to you more often remind me or something.

i wonder why i wonder about shit so much.

No comments: